Ever find it difficult to complete what you set out to do for the day?
With so many distractions nowadays, it’s no wonder this has become even more of a challenge.
It seems as though everyone and everything is constantly fighting for your mental attention. Being aware that there are outside forces at work fighting for your attention is half the battle.
Leading a quality and positive life is really all about one thing… FOCUS. Our life experience is based on what we focus on. By directing your focus to more quality and positive questions, you will be in more direct control of your life.
Knowing that we must actively focus our minds on the right things will lead us to achieving all that we desire. The questions we ask ourselves daily are a tool by which this can be achieved.
10 Questions To Ask Yourself Daily to Have More Focus
The following questions below are designed to cause you to experience more happiness, excitement, pride, gratitude, joy, commitment and love every day of your life.
As you read through these questions, try and come up with two or three answers to all of these questions and feel fully associated. If you have a hard time discovering an answer simply add the word “could”.
Example: “What could I be most happy about in my life now?”
Questions to Ask Yourself in the Morning to have More Positive Focus:
1. What am I happy about in my life now? (What about that makes me happy? How does that make me feel?)
2. What am I excited about in my life now? (What about that makes me excited? How does that make me feel?)
3. What am I proud about in my life now? (What about that makes me proud? How does that make me feel?)
4. What am I grateful about in my life now? (What about that makes me grateful? How does that make me feel?)
5. What am I enjoying most in my life now? (What about that do I enjoy? How does that make me feel?)
6. What am I committed to in my life right now? (What about that makes me committed? How does that make me feel?)
7. Who do I love? Who loves me? (What about that makes me loving? How does that make me feel?)
Questions to Ask Yourself in the Evening to have More Positive Focus:
1. What have I given today? (In what ways have I been a giver today?)
2. What did I learn today?
3. How has today added to the quality of my life or how can I use today as an investment in my future?
Ways You Can Apply These 10 Questions To Your Everyday Life
The next question you may be asking yourself is, “So how am I supposed to remember all of these questions, much less remember to ask them daily?”
Just like with everything, something that is repeated daily over an extended period of time will eventually become habit… whether that thing that is being repeated is good or bad.
Also, I took 10 flashcards and printed one question per flashcard. These have been placed in the bathroom so they are the very first thing that I read.
For the most part, almost everyone I know has a smartphone these day. Two ways that I have made these questions available to myself is by writing them down on the notepad and by creating a voice recording.
This takes the chore away of having to remember each question, and I only have to discipline my mind to go through the questions in the morning and in the afternoon.
There’s really nothing to it. In my personal opinion, redirected focus to these quality questions only takes a small amount of energy that can lead you to a much more fulfilling, productive and happy life.
All the best,
PS: Did you find this blog post about focus useful in any way? Please leave me your thoughts in the comment section below. I read and respond to all comments.
Please feel free to like, comment or share this post with anyone you know will find it useful.