Share This Post Over Here
25 Napoleon Hill Quotes on Success to Help Clarify your Purpose and Keep You Focused!
If you’ve ever read or hear of the book, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill…
then you know it’s one of the top books on Millionaires book shelfs across the world.
This book is timeless! It was written after the great depression in 1929…
but even still, the book is aplicable and relevant today as much as it was back then.
I wanted to take the time and lay out some Napoleon Hill Quotes I know will help
just about anyone reading this post.
Best 25 Napoleon Hill Quotes on Success
Please “Like” and “Share” this list of Napoleon Hill Quotes if you’re inspired!
1. “If you give up before your goal has been reached, you are a “quitter.” A QUITTER NEVER WINS AND A WINNER NEVER QUITS. Lift this sentence out, write it on a piece of paper in letters an inch high, and place it where you will see it every night before you go to sleep, and every morning before you go to work”
2. “If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self.”
3. “Remember that it is not the lawyer who knows the most law, but the one who best prepares his case, who wins.”
4. “I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself.”
5. “You’ve got to be sure of yourself before You can ever win a prize.”
6. “If you are ready for the secret, you already possess one half of it,therefore, you will readily recognize the other half the moment it reaches your mind.”
7. “TELL THE WORLD WHAT YOU INTEND TO DO, BUT FIRST SHOW IT.This is the equivalent of saying “deeds, and not words, are what count most.”
8. “Put your foot upon the neck of the fear of criticism by reaching a decision not to worry about what other people think, do, or say.”
9. “A QUITTER NEVER WINS-AND-A WINNER NEVER QUITS.”
10. “Helen Keller became deaf, dumb, and blind shortly after birth. Despite her greatest misfortune, she has written her name indelibly in the pages of the history of the great. Her entire life has served as evidence that no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality.”
11. “Opinions are the cheapest commodities on earth. Everyone has a flock of opinions ready to be wished upon anyone who will accept them. If you are influenced by “opinions” when you reach DECISIONS, you will not succeed in any undertaking.”
12. “One who has loved truly, can never lose entirely. Love is whimsical and temperamental. Its nature is ephemeral, and transitory. It comes when it pleases,and goes away without warning. Accept and enjoy it while it remains, but spend no time worrying about its departure. Worry will never bring it back.”
13. “IF – and this is the greatest of them all – I had the courage to see myself as I reallyam, I would find out what is wrong with me, and correct it, then I might have a chance to profit by my mistakes and learn something from the experience of others,for I know that there is something WRONG with me, or I would now be where I WOULD HAVE BEEN IF I had spent more time analyzing my weaknesses, and less time building alibis to cover them.”
14. “Those who succeed in an outstanding way seldom do so before the age of 40. More often, they do not strike their real pace until they are well beyond the age of 50.”
15. “Neglecting to broaden their view has kept some people doing one thing all their lives.”
16. “We refuse to believe that which we don’t understand.”
17. “Every adversity, every failure, every heartbreak, carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.”
18. “To win the big stakes in this changed world, you must catch the spirit of the great pioneers of the past, whose dreams have given to civilization all that it has of value, the spirit that serves as the life-blood of our own country – your opportunity and mine, to develop and market our talents.”
19. “The way of success is the way of continuous pursuit of knowledge.”
20. “More gold had been mined from the mind of men than the earth it self”
21. “Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass.”
22. “Before success comes in any man’s life, he is sure to meet with much temporary defeat, and, perhaps, some failure. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and most logical thing to do is to quit. That is exactly what the majority of men do. More than five hundred of the most successful men this country has ever known told the author their greatest success came just one step beyond the point at which defeat had overtaken them.”
23. “When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.”
24. “You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be.”
25. “The starting point of all achievement is DESIRE. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desire brings weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat.”
Please “Like” and “Share” this list of Napoleon Hill Quotes if were inspired!
To learn more about Napoleon Hill – Click Here.
To Your Success,
PS: Please leave me a comment below and share your thoughts.
PPS: Share your Passion with world using this Powerful Viral Blogging Platform.