Share This Post Here.
Why You Should Use Online Video Marketing
It dawned on me recently that just about every successful home business entrepreneur I have met or come across
uses online video marketing in some form or another.
If you’re in business for yourself, chances are you care about sales.
I know I sure do!
If you’ve been having trouble increasing sales, I would encourage you to take a serious look at using
online video marketing as in most cases this is the missing link in connecting with your target market.
10 Benefits of OnlineVideo Marketing
Here are 10 reasons you should be cutting the camera daily and posting videos…
I’m sure you’ll agree after reading through this list!
1. Video is where your customers spend their time.
Not sure if you know this yet, but YouTube gets about 4 Billion Views every single day.
That’s a massive amount of traffic you can start tapping into right now.
2. Video is easily searchable.
You can get indexed by Google and appear on the first page.
This is huge for landing some nice traffic, leads and sales.
3. Video is shared easily and frequently.
If you’re on Facebook or Twitter, you know video gets shared around quite a bit.
Get good at making compelling videos! Do this consistently and over time you’ll find your videos will begin to get the results you desire.
4. Video levels the playing field.
Online Video marketing is all about creativitiy. If you’re engaging, chances are you’ll win over some loyal followers.
5. Video entertains, educates, and inspires.
Online Video marketing can make you an expert in your field. By teaching others through video, you’ll become a source others look for when searching for information. This in itself can pay you back many times over.
6. Video allows for real-time feedback and interaction.
It’s all about feedback when it comes to growing a business. If something isn’t working, chances are your strategy or approach needs to change.
Getting real-time feedback helps tremendously in that you can course correct immediately.
7. Video is measurable.
As you grow your home business, you’ll want to get good at keeping track of your numbers and collecting data.
The good thing about video is it’ll tell you if it was had a good or bad response with your audience. If it was good, you’ll want to scale up.
8. Video lives forever, making it more cost-effective over time.
This is what I love about video most. Traffic is the livelihood of an online business. With paid advertising, your ads stay up for as long as you
pay for them.
On the other hand, a video can stay up for a very long time. If it’s a very good video, it’ll
9. Video is one click away from the ‘buy’ button.
Here’s a cool stat:
Shoppers who viewed video were 174% more likely to purchase than viewers who did not (via Retail Touchpoints).
Online Video marketing online lets people connect and then “buy now” by simply clicking your link once.
It’s the perfect storm! Position yourself to leverage this perfect storm by posting atlease one video every single day.
10. Video is mobile.
Here are some more cool stats:
• Online video now accounts for 50 percent of all mobile traffic and up to 69 percent of traffic on certain networks. (Bytemobile Mobile Analytics Report)
• 30-second mobile video ads have an 88.3 percent completion rate. (Rhythm Insights)
• More than 85 percent of marketers have reported that they plan to increase their mobile advertising budgets in the near future. (Association of National Advertisers and MediaVest)
If you found this post about Online Video Marketing helpful, could you please leave me a comment below.
To YOUR Success,
PS: Share your Talents and Passion with the World using this Powerful Viral Blogging Platform.